Feel safer with the SecureLock™ safety solution
With SecureLock™ you can be sure that you have properly coupled your tools from the start and that the tool you are using will always be safely secured.
With a built-in sensor in the quick coupler, you get a warning both on the display and with an audio signal if anything is wrong with the tool coupling. Continuous monitoring ensures that the tool remains locked in place. The safety lock also lets you know when tools are worn and require attention.
For even better visibility when connecting tools, SecureLock™ has an LED lamp* that automatically turns on when changing tools.
SecureLock™ is an active safety solution that meets and exceeds all applicable safety requirements in preventing accidents caused by dropped tools.
Safety on new level
- SecureLock™ named winner of German innovation Award, 2019
- SecureLock™ has several indicators that both visually and with an audible signal immediately inform the operator if a tool is not properly locked in place.
- SecureLock™ features continuous monitoring to ensure that tools are always securely locked.
- SecureLock™ warns the operator when tools are worn and require inspection.
- SecureLock™ has an LED lamp that turns on automatically to improve visibility when changing tools.
- SecureLock™ is available on Rototilt’s machine couplers and tiltrotators, and is compatible with most coupler configurations.
- Choose SecureLock™ for both the machine coupler and tiltrotator for a high level of safety throughout the tiltrotator system.
* LED lamp is standard for most coupler types. Check with your nearest dealer.
For more information:
Norm Engineering (Australia)
+61 7 3376 3177
Norm Engineering (New Zealand)
+64 27 225 8980