4 in 1 Broom with Bite Attachment
Norm Engineering’s innovative idea of a 4-in-1 broom incorporates both a 4-in-1 bucket and an open broom in one attachment, the option of adding a hood cover transforms this attachment into an enclosed broom.
The 4-in-1 broom transforms into 3 attachments:
- Open Broom
- Enclosed Broom
- 4-in-1 Bucket
Australian made and manufactured, the 4-in-1 broom is designed with 3 x replaceable bolt on edges and a 20mm Bisalloy floor to extend the life of the attachment. This versatile attachment:
- Comes in 3 sizes - 1600, 1800 and 2100mm (Custom sizes available on request)
- Has a choice of poly or poly wire brush
- Can have the motor and hoses fitted on either side depending on the individual skid steer requirement
The open broom is able to reach close to edges; however there is a gutter brush option available to reach those more difficult areas. The hood cover, with a replaceable skirt, can be attached to reduce dust and noise.
This versatile attachment can be controlled from the cab, with ease:
- The bucket can be opened to scoop and carry sand, gravel and debris before being carried and deposited elsewhere
- The serrated edges allow a strong grip when clamping logs and debris
- The middle bolt on edge allows back blading, the gravel then accumulates in the bucket ready to be dumped in another area
This attachment is ideally suited for sweeping, clearing, levelling, scooping and carrying dirt and debris, therefore making this the perfect attachment for sidewalks, roads, car parks and industrial areas.
Another great design that is sweeping the nation from the team at Norm Engineering.