Available Excavator Attachments
If you need your excavator to perform various tasks, Norm Engineering has a variety of excavator attachments available. Explore the various Norm Engineering excavator options available for construction, material handling, demolition, earthmoving, excavation, dredging and trenching works.
What attachment do you need?
Whether you need to excavate into the ground or carry away the ground material, our excavator attachments can help. We have:
- Tilt buckets: These buckets come in a range of sizes from 0.8 to 14 tonnes. They can accommodate any size load you need to excavate, load, carry and transport. They also can have a bolt-on cutting edge, side cutters or smooth edges, depending on your needs.
- Grabs: Need to grab and haul soil and rocks as you excavate? Our grabs can securely grasp onto ground debris so that you can safely move it around.
- Rippers: Need to break up hard soil and rocky terrain? Our rippers can help alleviate natural soil compaction and prepare trenches.
- Rototilt tiltrotators: Transform your excavator into a multi efficient tool carrier. Machine positioning no longer becomes critical and the efficiency of operations is increased.
- Auger drives and post hole borers: Boring holes and trenches allow for quick precise holes for gardeners and landscapers, as well as building and construction activities.
- Trench buckets: Available in a variety of widths to suit ripping up soil and roots to install pipes, cables and drainage trenches.
- Slashers: For clearing thin and fresh regrowth of low-lying bush or your neighbours' grass.
Whatever attachment you want for your excavator, depend on Norm Engineering.
Why choose us?
We strive to provide quality excavator attachments that allow you to choose the right combination of tools and manoeuvrability for projects. Our equipment facilitates a variety of functions, from digging irrigation ditches and removing tree stumps to landscape grading, repairing sewer lines, lifting away waste and the demotion of small scale work.
All our products are Australian-designed and meet Australian standards. That way, you know that your products will stand the test of time in both quality and durability.
Additionally, we aim to provide you with the customised solutions you need for your construction equipment needs. If you have a specific construction issue or concern, we can recommend products that can help. Our wide range of excavator attachments can assist with any problem you face.
How can you get in touch?
If you’d like to know more about our excavator attachments, call the location nearest you. We operate in Queensland, Victoria and New Zealand. You may also fill out our online form for any inquiries you have.