Norm Engineering adheres to the various legislation that covers electronic transactions, including the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Cwlth) and the Electronic Transactions Act 2001. These laws support the legitimate and authentic use of electronic transactions for Australia's online goods and services.
The Electronic payments systems we use for online payments include:
- contactless payments (tap-and-go)
- credit cards
- debit cards
- online payments via Westpac secure payments
- smart device processing (phone, tablet, wearable)
- Bank deposit
To complete your application, we will ask for the following information to be provided:
- Your ABN and/or ACN
- The Director’s/Public Officer’s/Owner’s information, which may include their DOB and private address
- The businesses accounts payable contact details including their email address
- The name and contact details of three businesses who will provide a trade reference.
If you require any assistance with your application, please contact our accounts department on 07 33763177